and never come again
my troubles are enough
no sun and full of rain
I feel I have no place
in this terrible world
my mind is very weak
my body is very old
I know there is no hope
no light in my dark life
all people I have met
they hit me with a knife
My daily life is dull
and I don't have no joy
like that I used to have
back when I was a boy
The news are very bad
war, poverty, famine
the problems of the world
will soon become so mine
My fire has gone away
my courage is not enough
I have to ask for help
to fix my goddamn life
A miracle I await
something to wake me up
forever I am gone
I feel I've lost the map
I want to disappear
before the sun is set
I'm tired so many years
to fight with all this shit
- Azargled
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου