all I have done so far
erase my wrongs and heal my soul
you know, I have a scar
Forgive me, God, I used to lie
and steal from time to time
I was not conscious at all
of this eternal crime
Forgive me, God, and I will change
and I will do good deeds
I have to fix my mind at first
and I will plant good seeds
Forgive me, God, my evil deeds
are haunting me a lot
and one day I will really die
and my body will rot
Forgive me, God, the time is near
of the great Judgement Day
and let me have a peaceful end
in Heaven I shall play
Forgive me, God, I'm not a saint
my sins are very grave
and you know me in great detail
my road you should pave
Forgive me, God, and Jesus Christ
imperfect I may be
but I am willing to improve
and be a sheep of thee
Forgive me, God, it's never late
to turn to you at all
the bells are chiming from afar
so we won't lose our role
- Azargled
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου